The Pharmacy and Poisons Board is the Drug Regulatory Authority established under the Pharmacy and Poisons Act, Chapter 244 of the Laws of Kenya.
The Board regulates the Practice of Pharmacy and the Manufacture and Trade in drugs and poisons. The Board primarily regulates Pharmacists, Pharmtechs and Pharmreps and the premises they trade in. However, due to the nature of trade and its extended mandate to regulate poisons, pharmaceutical products and other medical devices, the board also allows other cadres to register through them to facilitate registration of these devices and/or products.
How to Register : : Regulated
How to Register : : Non-Regulated
- You need to register as an LTR/LRA first
- Provide the LTR details as per the form (Name, contacts etc)
- Set your desired password.
- Click on 'Register' to submit details.
- Check your email to verify and confirm your email address.
- You will be able to add admins/agents for thr LTR once you have completed LTR registration